Reviews (112)Quick delivery, great packaging and item arrived as described. Thank you! Excellent 👌🫡⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shipping took a lil longer than expected. Also for the money I paid for the break, least I should get is a pack or something instead of 1 $.10cent base cardUnfortunately with the PWE labels it usually takes two weeks for them to arrive so it actually arrived on time, and for the break spit there was guarantee you were gonna hit it was two box breaks. I cant be giving out 2-3$ cards on a 4$ spot otherwise I don’t make money since I purchased the boxes. I actually ended up losing about 150$ with the free shipping and all. This guy is one of the best in the game he responds fast and is super kind
Gotta have good customer support to be a good business As always, quick shipping and steals. Thanks brotha Never arrived sadly, was really disappointed. Seller was outstanding however, and was willing to help me even though Whatnot wasnt. wasnt anle to get a refund
Ill try and cancel it for you if whatnot did not give a refund that seems dumb they didnt Booger Likes Booger likes a Lot!!!!!! Great packaging as always. Card arrived, packaged well and card in great shape Fast Shipper That is one of our 3 guarantees Top notch seller. Amazing packaging Nice Cards Fast Shipping A+++++Much appreciated thank you! Great show, absolute 🔥 Definitely what I was going for! 🔥🔥🔥
Thx again!You are very welcome! Hope to see you again!