Reviews (747)Great seller and quick delivery fast shipping great seller Got my bill holder and my other merchandise. And I am very pleased. very very nice I thank you again One more to add to the collection!!!! TY Great seller, amazing currency! Tyvm!! I appreciate you finally sending me items I purchased. Overall I did enjoy your show and I didn’t even want to leave a bad review until I was ignored and lied to after messaging multiple times asking when he planned to drop my items off at the post office. Buyer intentionally delayed the shipping, ignored me until I finally sent out a cancelation request then finally messages me back and lies to me and blames it on the post office. I really enjoyed the show until I was lied to and my shipping was intentionally delayed. Hopefully the next time I stop in and purchase something things will be a little more smooth to ensure I get what I pay for in a timely manner without being lied to.
Just a little heads up, the post office tracking tells you when the label has been created and when you actually drop off the packages. Thank you. Cool foreign note. Thanks for givvy Took a moment to arrive but everything arrived just as it should. Patience is a virtue not sure why people flip so bad about packages taking a second to arrive. I was definitely nervous but all is will and already made a second purchase. Thanks everything perfect This seller was great! He really works with you on your purchase. My items arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!