Reviews (156)Awesome seller !.!!
Great deals Ty cas Love the packaging! Great seller :) Always a great stream and I always get what I purchase thank u Great streamer! Cards came in without any issues! Packaged perfectly! great streamer!! super chill and great cards. Cute cards good vibes and banger deals will definitely be back to shop and the packages came secure and beautifully thank you 🙏 🤗🤗 Love all my cards & the bedazzle is such a cute addition ! ✨💜Tysm!! I’m glad you loved all your cards ☺️ See you in the next stream! ✨ Ty so much ❤️💖 all cards arrived in perfect conditions, and love the penny sleeves that they’re in 🥰Thank you! I truly appreciate you hanging out on the stream. See you in the next one 🫶 Package arrived quickly and well intact! Custom rhinestone top loader with the holographic penny sleeves is everything! Tysm! I’m glad everything got to you in perfect condition ✨ see you in the next stream! thank you so much for the card. 😊🥰 Great card So happy you loved your card! See you in the next stream ✨ Package came beautifully. Amazing seller included so many sweet gifts. My daughter squealed with excitement. Will absolutely continue to buy from her!I’m glad she loved all her cards 😊💖 See you in the next stream! Thank you for the cards
Thank you! See you in the next stream 💖 everything came in packaged very well and loved the extra cards! thank you!Glad everything made it safely 🫶Thank you for your support! Thank youThank you friend see you in the next stream! ✨ Thank you for the cards well and secured See you in the next one thank you ✨ Great cards and fast shipping , well and secure So awesome, great seller I love her rhinestones on her top LoadersThank you so much for your support! ✨ see you in the next stream 😊