Reviews (152)amazing seller! awesome cards! thanks! Absolutely LEGENDARY! Cards in mint shape and packaging was next level! The stream was super fun and will purchase from again for sure 15/10! Great stream and deal 🔥🔥🔥 Fast shipping everything came as shown. Nice givey! and it was a card was I was looking for too!!! Super nice and very helpful. Helped me a lot to get the cards I needed Quick, simple and smooth delivery. Everything arrived as described! Thank you so much. I'll definitely be coming back 🖤🦇 Packaged arrive safe and sound thank you so much🖤🦇 Thank you for the givvies! super fast shipping, chill vibes stream, protected very nicely, card was in a great condition It was really good, cards came in condition they were listed at, and the dealer was very nice If your not rating 5 stars for these bangers your missing out 😉 Amazing seller. Great packaging. great service fast shipping highly recommend like a ghost.. the shipment came with out warning!! super fast! excellent quality!! absolute stunner!! 😍😍👏👏 Amazing packaging and shipped with care Thank you! I appreciate you for joining the show and supporting me.