Reviews (309)all if these belts are absolutely beautiful and thank you for the brooch you included ❣❣cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty💛💛✨✨ Absolutely LOVEEEEEEE my Sharif bag! This is my second Sharif and I got both from her! 😍😍 100/100! she will not disappoint! cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Love this top. So excited to style it soon. cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ All of these items are fabulous. Thank you.
cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Love it and the surprise thank you gift 😘cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug✨✨💛💛 Love the trousers and beautiful vintage dress....thank you, Cassandra!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
You’re welcome love bug💛💛✨✨Ty Thank you so much!!!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Thank you for the beautiful silk peach slacks and the gorgeous vintage floral dress. Both fit amazing and are in excellent condition! ☺️🎉☺️🎉cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Everything in my bundle was fabulous!!!! 😍😍😍😍 Super quick shipping and items packed with care. Thank you!!!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Thank you so very much! 💜👛cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ I brought a Vintage Romper for my daughter and it looks beautiful on her. Nice seller as well. 🫶🏾❤️cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug✨✨💛💛 I was excited to receive my vintage blazer. When I opened the package there was a subtle fresh scent. I am new to wearing prints. The colors are beautiful. Love the padded shoulders and blazer length. I am happy with my new purchase. Love the way Cassandra interacts with the ladies and makes each one feel special.cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty so much love bug✨✨💛💛 So obsessed w the dress I got and loved the free scarf
cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Wonderful first purchase from this seller! My shirt arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Everything was packaged with care, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful scarf included as a free gift. Such a thoughtful touch! I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again.cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ OMG! I loved the color way on this kaftan when I saw it on the LIVE, but it’s even more vibrant in person. It’s also, very soft. Cass you knocked it out of the park on this one. Thank you so much. Excellent seller & beautiful personality.
cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty so much love bug✨✨😘💛 Thank you for the beautiful caftans, Cassandra 🥰!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty so much love bug✨✨💛💛 The jeans fit perfect!! Great seller with beautiful pieces!! cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty so much love bug✨✨💛💛 Absolutely love the cute pants! I wore the pants the first day. Adorable!! Great seller!!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug✨✨💛💛 So happy with my purchase, it’s beautiful! Super fast shipping and such a fun freebie. Amazing seller!!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug✨✨💛💛 Beautiful items. Fast shipping. Fantastic condition. cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Great seller!! Love my items!!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug✨✨💛💛 Thank you so much ☺️ cassandras_cozycornerSeller
No. Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Love my blazer from my fellow Alabama seller!! cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨ Great seller! Packed well!
Love everything, I’ll be back!cassandras_cozycornerSeller
Ty love bug💛💛✨✨