Reviews (327)Awesome deal. Thank you 😊 🥰 I’m Fabulous! Thank you so much ☺️🌹🌷🌺🌸🪷🌻🌼🌹🌸🌺🪷💐🌷🪻🌹 Love my charm, mirror, and my givvys! Love to buy from @cassandraxoboutique she has the best stuff at great prices. Go check her out!! Other two items arrived as shown/described. Thanks! Thanks for the beauty samples!! Lovely. So glad I was able to get my LV bag. Love everything I get from Cassandra Great seller. Always reasonable Always love shopping with cassandraxoboutique, she goes above & beyond for her customers. Always sends them a little something extra. Great seller, go check her closet out!! Love all my purses thank you! Love your vibe and calm demeanor, thanks!!! Such a great seller. Always the best prices. This seller is absolutely over the top with her customer service.I am so thrilled with my purchase and will definitely be back.Thank you so much! excellent items , perfect packaging , extremely fast shipping just blown away fun!! Received my order & love everything!
@cassandraxsboutique ad always, never disappoints. Regardless of what I get from her, the quality is excellent, shipping is fast & customer service is above & beyond. She has anything you want or need. From Coach to Chanel & at a great price. Recommend her as a seller & definitely will shop her closet again!! Thank you Cassandra. See you soon😊 The most amazing shipments, fast, communication was awesome.Everything was unbelievable.This woman has gained my respect , and I will be shopping there on the regular!! Super fast shipping and cute bags! Thanks hunni 🥰🫶