Reviews (663)The cutest little bows ever!! Claims she’s not a professional, but the bows I received say otherwise!! LOOOVEEEE. TYSM for the cute stickers and bandaids. Love your shows so much. Always the best stuff from Cass!
Fun show and fast shipping, thank you for the givvy!❤️ So cute! Good quality, fast shipping! The best ! Thank you very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All of my items are in great shape!! Thanks Cassidy for the cute bamboo items! Such a sweet seller and person! Her mom and her make a fun team! Thank you!!! I love this print ❤️ such a sweet seller Super sweet seller! Great Givvy too, thank you Love the Minky. Thank you so much!! I LOVE YALL SO DAMN MUCH!!! there’s not even enough stars to describe how grateful I am & how amazing my order was. Hands down THE BEST and if you aren’t shopping with them you’re missing out!!!! The most beautiful blanket ever!!! Thank you for the generous giveaway and items!!! Screaming out all my happiness 🥹😭❤️🔥 Everything was wonderful!! Thank you!! such a great find for a great price!! thank you so much. can’t wait to get more deals from your awesome collection 🩷✨ #donttelllori Thank you!!! Finally got Lisa!! quick shipping and great items! Great Preloved and great givy!! Thank you!! i luh you and ya hoe mama😚 can’t wait to wear my shirt hehe