Reviews (179)Good deals, quick shipping, great seller. beyond beautiful, amazing packing a super fast delivery ( I had to check to see if the fast and the furious delivered them 🤣🤣🏆👌) you know ill be buying again Fast shipping in said condition! Great seller, highly recommended As always this man never disappoints!? Superb performance from Casts Garage I cannot complain!! This man right here is the best on the app. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE is running auctions at his prices and still having an amazing time the entire time. There isn’t a dull moment in his streams and I will always come back for more business!? ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Also check out his website. ABSOLUTELY FIRE 🔥 🤯 Great customer service and always quick delivery and makes sure everything is packaged properly amazing Seller! put on an Awesome show 😎 and gave some good deals! 🤝. packaging was excellent. highly recommend Nice, snug fit, as it should be; most of us would say. Great communication with seller, super fast shipping. Thanks!Great to hear how good the dividers worked! perfect from front to back Great seller and awesome buying experience. quick shipping great packaging excellent condition. Fast shipping great packaging 👍 quick shipping great packaging excellent conditions. great packing fast shipping great product nice cars and nice shipping came as shown and would buy from again, for sure.Thank you!! Great to have you on the show’s! very satisfied thankz again castsYes sir! Thank you Kevin!