Reviews (703)Great seller! Fast shipping. Nice cards
Thanks
Cool givy card Thank you very much.. great show to watch, good energy They are awesome, thank you!! Said he would hook up my give after spending $26 promoting his show got 1 holo and he blocked me You got blocked for private msging me asking for money saying you were desperate! It was a scam. Spent $26 promoting the show said he would hook up the givy I won but he didn’t an blocked me No offense to the seller but these types of auctions suckAre you referring to the rip till
You hit auctions? If so I agree! But that’s what’s popular and that’s what most buyers want and are most engaging in. Especially the big streamers who have 100’s of people who n during show for RTYH and bidding crazy amounts of money. I start mine low “just barely enough to cover the costs and pay the commission to what not that they take from every single auction/sale. I tried doing shows other ways, but people don’t join in and bid. They want RTYH that’s what’s popular! But I agree with you l. Thank you for leaving 3.5 rating! That was very nice of U. Card came very fast and in great condition! Always satisfied with the speed and quality of the delivery! 10/10 Bought an art card and won 3givys on same day and all shipped together, I received the art card in envelope and nothing else. I give 5stars to every single givy and order no matter what but when you don't sent anything at all for 3 givys. I can't support that. Items received. Thank you. Items received! We absolutely love all the custom-made Pokémon fan art. Thank you so much for the freebies. The kids are so happy, especially the youngest, our 11-year-old. Thank you again! I totally understand it’s a givvy but to send a fake card is crazy. For that you should have sent a sticker a common card.