Reviews (150)Fantastic products - great condition and beautifully wrapped! Thank you! Great Seller!💖💖💖ErincatrinasbeautycornerSeller
Thank you so much for joining my show! I hope to see you again The item was advertised as 10ml but was only 5ml. Packaging was good. catrinasbeautycornerSeller
I am so sorry. I am fixing it now. I do have a picture of the product. if ever any questions please let me know before purchasing. thank you for your purchase. I do appreciate it. Great seller, happy with everything purchased!🌸 Wonderful seller/ fast shipping TY Sweet seller , wide variety of products, and Fast shipping!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much for the extras Super happy with everything! Super fast shipping! Very well packaged! Thank you for taking the time to ensure everything arrived intact ❤️❤️❤️catrinasbeautycornerSeller
thank you so much. I hope to see you again! Fabulous seller!!! you're missing out if you don't shop with Catrina !!! I love my ouai perfume! I’m so happy I found it here 🥰 thank you so much ❤️catrinasbeautycornerSeller
thank you!!! if you are ever looking for something let me know. i love the hunt! This was an absolutely great buy and she helped me find it I love that if she doesn’t have have it she will do her best to help you find it and at great prices. She’s such a sweetheart I can’t say it enough Wow! Such good packaging and quality products I am a return customer I’ve only been on here two weeks but she’s one of the best I’ve dealt with! Such a sweet woman and always responds to your questions I love her ♥️🫶🏽✨ Excellent!!! Arrived on time and seller was amazing!!! 😻 catrinasbeautycornerSeller
thank you so much! Loved it all thank you!😊 catrinasbeautycornerSeller
thank you so much! I hope to see you on future shows. Thank you SO much! Lovely! Catrina is soooo sweet and she has such a variety of products!! Do yourself a favor and buy from her!!! Thank you so much for the lovely gift! Exactly what I needed to try out the glow recipe and the shipping was fast. Thank you!catrinasbeautycornerSeller
thank you so much! I hope you love glow recipe. I have bigger sizes if you like it! fabulous seller! fast shipping TY