Reviews (684)Thank you so much for my beautiful items! ❤️ I love my fire opal glass ring you made!! Thank you 🥰 Thank you so much for all of the amazing beauties! Great host w/ incredible items; so thoughtfully packed, and a quick ship to boot! Thank you, thank you. 💗💗💗 Gorgeous bangle. This was such an amazing find. Thank you. Amazing as always. I can’t rave enough about Cat! 🐈 This seller is such a pleasure to shop with. She has lots of fabulous vintage and hand made jewelry at reasonable prices. I love my new necklace and bracelets! Beautiful pieces TY ❤️❤️❤️ Could not possibly love the set more for fall 🍁🍂🍁🍂 Absolutely Loved Every Item 💕 Love your style 💕catscrystalsandcardsSeller
I am at a loss of words to explain to you my gratitude for your support! I am flabbergasted with the number of my handmade pieces that your purchased!! Saying a simple thank you doesn't feel like enough to show my overwhelming appreciation for you! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💖💕🫶 You're so talented! LOVE your handmade pieces 😍catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Willow you are too kind!!! 🫶💖💕🫶💖💕😭 Very happy with my shop purchase! The item is in perfect condition, was packaged well and arrived quickly. Definitely follow and bookmark this seller!catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Such a kind review!! Thank you again !! 🫶💖💕🫶💖💕 Beautiful jewelry. Well packaged. Fast shipping. catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Thank you so much Zen!!! 💕💖💕💖💕 need I say more? Tori's jewelry is always perfect and beautiful! thank you my friend!catscrystalsandcardsSeller
You are so wonderful Jeannie!! Tysm!! 🫶🫶🫶 I’m happy to say this is the prettiest necklace I own! Maybe the prettiest piece of jewelry in my whole entire collection! The colors and quality are stunning and the craftsmanship that went into this piece is incredible. This seller is truly gifted and I highly recommend buying one of her creations. I’m so excited to be the proud owner of this piece. Thank you so much! Best experience ever! catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Tulip your words seriously made me so emotional!! I am writing this from the bottom of heart to say thank you!! I am overjoyed knowing that you love it as much as I enjoyed making it!!! Thank you so much again!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭💖💖💖🫶🫶🫶💕💕💕 Cats handmade pieces are truly wonderful. catscrystalsandcardsSeller
⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⣀⠀⢀⣄⠀⣄⠀⢠⢀⠀⣠⡀⢀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠰⠺⡟⠁⣿⣤⣿⢠⣿⣽⣦⡟⣧⣾⢸⢿⡋⠀⠈⢷⡴⢋⡞⠙⣷⣾⠀⣶⠀
⠀⠀⣧⠀⠿⠀⠻⠿⠀⠀⠿⠇⠘⠏⠟⠀⠻⠆⠀⠸⠇⠈⢧⣤⠟⣧⣠⠟⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠲⠶⣤⡴⠚⠛⠶⣄⠀⠀⣞⢓⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⢀⡴⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⢠⡖⠲⡀⢹⡄⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀
⠀⢠⡞⠁⣠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⠀⣸⠃⡠⠠⣤⠤⣄
⠀⠸⣆⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⣿⠀⢇⠀⠀⢳⡼
⠀⠀⠙⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠑⠒⠊⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠸⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠇⢏⣋⠆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠐⢛⠓⢠⣸⣆⡤⠀⠈⡅⠀⠈⠢⠀⢀⠀⠀⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⠀⡀⠄⣸⡉⠳⡚⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣦⠾⢛⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡞⠉⠀⠀⢸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣇⠀⠀⢀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢺⣯⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thank you so much!! ❤️catscrystalsandcardsSeller
/ᐢ⑅ᐢ\ ♡ ₊˚
꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ ♡‧₊˚ ♡
./づ~ :¨·.·¨: ₊˚
`·..·‘ ₊˚ ♡ always fun shows and great jewelry 😍catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Thank you so much Belina!!!! 😻💖💕😻💖💕😻💖💕 As always, I am very happy with my purchases from this seller! Her items are curated and presented in an organized manner, which means her starting bids vary. She also makes unique, hand crafted pieces from salvaged jewelry. I highly recommend this seller!catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Sherry you are always so kind to me!! You are seriously a blessing!! 🫶💖💕🫶💖💕 Love everything TY❤️❤️ always look forward to your showscatscrystalsandcardsSeller
Thank you always Dma!! Your support means so much!! 💖💕💖💕💖💕 absolutely beautiful unicorn necklace!catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Yay I am so happy you liked that one!!!! 💖💕💖💕💖💕 PERFECTION!!! The opal is beautiful! And the buyers giveaway necklace you picked for me is gorgeous! Thank you 🥰catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Thank you for all of your support!!! 💕💖💕💖💕💖💕 I love my necklace! And the giveaway you picked for me was perfect! Thank you so much 🥰catscrystalsandcardsSeller
So happy to hear Lynn!! 💖💖💖💖💖 I love everything so much! The hand made pieces are truly incredible! Thank you!catscrystalsandcardsSeller
You are so sweet!! Tysm! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Awesome quality seller with beautiful pieces!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️catscrystalsandcardsSeller
Thank you so much Joni!! 💖💖💖💖💖