Reviews (58)Awesome show, cards, and lightning fast shipping! I'll definitely be back! Awesome. Thank you for the card. Love it. Cavaner is awesome and his singles shows rule. Always gives the best price and willing to work with you. Fast shipping and great packaging. A++++++ Always nice cards good deals. Shipped out fast. Thank you. Awesome seller and fun community!! Fast shipping and fun cards. Thanks Fast and safe shipping with a great card 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Great dude! been jumping in his streams since his first one. Cards shipped quickly and packaged well! Will buy again! Great shipping. Item in great condition! Thanks How’s your busshhhhhhhhhh
Cavaner is the man! Enjoyed the stream. Saw very nice cards picked up some nice cards very reasonable. Shipped out fast and well protected. Thank you. excellent 1st purchase, will again Great RPA at a good value. Nasty patch. Packaged and shipped in padded envelopes. I enjoy the stream. Thanks Thanks for the extra cards in my bundle. Cards I bought were excellent well packaged. Greatly appreciate. There are some nasty cards on this stream check it out. Thanks. Awesome seller with amazing cards . Everything packaged great . Thanks man I’ll be back !!