Reviews (201)Not what I expected on the mystery cards never felt so ripped off. One pack was nothing but trainers. Amazing deals God bless you sir Although some cards were in good condition several were not. I don’t think seller knows entirely how to tell condition I believe they are still learning since Pokemon can be vastly different from sports cards. Advertised card as "looks pretty clean to me" card was damaged, my own fault I didnt see the damage because of the glare on the top loader. Def didnt match the "pretty clean" description I’m sorry this happened to you. Wasn’t intentional please send me the order # and I will do what I can to make it right. 2 of the 5 cards are cooked, which i didn't see on stream. However we'll packaged and shipped Great packaging and fast shipping! THE BEST!
The experience gets better and better every time! I'll be back! Quick shipping, 1 card was LP when advertised as NM. Not a huge deal and overall a pleasant experience! Always awesome, something prevented me from submitting a review on one of my previous order but would’ve given that 5stars as well! 🔥🔥 As always, thank you very much! Perfect condition, great protective packaging! Would buy again from him!
the best so fast shipping and great to communicate with selling fake cards. legit stickers. both cards i bought are fake af. sad. I tried to resolve this but unfortunately you are extremely disrespectful. It was an 8$ order and before I could ask any question you called me a dick and threatened me by saying your coming to my home and business. I don’t take threats lightly and for that you will not get your 8$ back. Unfortunately some people you just can’t help. Fast shipping and well packaged! Thank you very much! 😌 Great deals for bundles!!! Cards came packaged safely and quick! Positive stream, would recommend! I deleted my negative review.
This seller is a stand up person. I had an order issue and the seller relentlessly made an effort to correct the situation. You don't see that everyday on whatnot. This is a honest business.
Happy I ran into you and I'll be back around brother!
Ohh yeah, almost forgot to say - great cards at great prices! 😉