Reviews (1,019)Thank you so much for the chance to win I wish I could post pictures of these wonderful pens I got from you because girl they are soooooo cute. I got some to give as gifts but I don’t think I can give them away😆 Thank you. Fast and incredibly courteous. Thank you so much! Love the Bridgerton pen! The little extra didn’t go unnoticed! Love your pens! Thank you!! Thank you for the response on my purchases. I am very pleased with everything and how quickly everything was resolved. I will be back in your shows. Fun seller!! Great givys. Thank you!! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 🌟 Amazing seller! 🌟 The pens are always incredible, and she’s such an amazing supporter of the Whatnot community! 💖🛍️ Always a pleasure shopping with her and supporting her shows. Highly recommend! 🎉✨ Thank you so much, I love NBC, and zero is one of my favorite characters, I loved it I absolutely love my pen!! I’ll definitely be back to order again ❤️ thank you so much Amazing seller with amazing products! Thanks Thank you so much fun show and love your raid trains ❤️❤️ Highly recommend this seller!‼️ Amazing shows.🫶 Amazing bags.🔥 Amazing energy.✨️ Love my bag!🩵 Always 5 ⭐️! Would leave 10 ⭐️ if I could! ty boo!😘 So cute! Love my Winnie the Pooh and friends pen!! Thank you