Reviews (122)It smells amazing 😻 I love it! Everything smells amazing.
Thank you for the Rose scented soap. It’s smells really good! 🌹 Everything is packaged well and it smells amazing. Thank you for the free gifts!
love my soaps thank you tammy The soap smells wonderful!! Fast shipping and packaged with care. I will definitely be buying again. Great soaps and packaging. I also love the daisy soap I received as my givey!
Thank you! I love them 😍😍😍 They smell amazing 🥰🥰🥰 The absolute BEST soaps! And super fast shipping! Thank you again! I Love my package 📦🥰! I really appreciate it 😊! They smell amazing! Can’t wait to try them out!
Thank you! Thank you for the soap, received, and It smells amazing! Looking forward to checking out your other scents. Loveee the soaps I got! Thank you so much! Fast shipping! Great quality and cute packaging! Loved it! It smells amazing! 😻😻😻 I loved my package 😍😍😍! It smelled amazing 🤩🤩🤩! The soap smells amazing. I can’t wait to try them.
Thank you! It smelled wonderful 💯! I didn't want to put them down 🥰🥰!!! Tammy and her soaps are the best!