Reviews (2,357)Great Item, would buy from again. A++++ Awesome purchase! Fast shipping packaged very well thank you for the givy awesome deals and fast shipping it was a like 5 base bowman cards, one of which was a bowman 1st roman anthony card!!! I was super excited just to open it up and see the corners are completely trashed because they didnt have the common sense to topload it. or n use a rigid card protector. for a seller who makes hundreds of thousands i just figured they could afford toploadersnor some cardboard. it was free so I kinda get it but, might as well just threw it away, now I have too Not hits this time but packaged well and shipped immediately. Will come back. Some of the best giveaways on the app. My kids keep some and we use the others in repacks for local youth sports. Thank you, Ryan, and team! 🙏 Never received the cards. I have a message that came with the other cards No Royal, No White Sox. Missing cards
Seeking reimbursement for both missing cards total $55.65?Hi Cowbow, it’s a note they put on one boxers for teams that didn’t hit a card. Sorry you didn’t hit. Thanks for supporting. These guys are awesome! Great Show. Thanks Hit a big card and fast shipping.
Thanks guys!! cool cards if u hit. did not hit but got some base cards anyways. better then nothing Was shipped out fast and cards look amazing! I will definitely be buying more from them! thank you for the givy awesome deals and fast shipping Great break, fast shipping!! hit on the break, great cards, fast shipping! thanks for the trash, won't buy here ever again.Sorry you didn’t like the givey❤️🚀 Fast shipping and quality packaging!! Fast shipping with quality packaging!!