Reviews (223)Love my order. Great packaging. Fast shipping. And a free gift for it being my first purchase. Thanks so much! Your Thrift Shop Cards trading cards are great. Thank you❣️❣️ Thank you for the deer postcard. I am such a big fan of his honey that I bought another 3 pounds to give as gifts. It’s mild and delicious. If you’re on the fence, do it. You won’t regret it!
I also won a vintage postcard givvy and it is beautiful! Thank you so much! Thank you my crystal made it safe and is beautiful These ghosties are so perfect for the season. Lightweight. Shipped like lightning ⚡️ and Wayne is such a sweet heart. Thank you! Still need to plant them, but they already smell amazing! Thank you for the beautiful earrings! I love the buyers gift- leather wing earrings! Thank you for your cute Thrift Shop trading card. It is my first of yours, but I will be back for more. 🙂 Amazing products! Fast shipping! Carefully packaged! Thank you Wayne! The earrings are amazing. They are so beautiful. Great tasting honey. Had it with my toast today and it was great! 😊 Love the earrings! Thank you! I’m happy the show I was in raided into cedarhollowfarm. He’s a talented gem creating beautiful leather earrings. I’m thrilled with my purchases and am looking forward to wearing them. All was packaged with care and shipped in a timely manner. Thank you; I can’t wait to see them grow. they came in perfect time and the quantity was more than anticipated. much care went into the delivery. he's such a super great seller to buy from quick shipping super kind got everything in good condition excited to try