Reviews (86)Super fast shipping. She’s such a lovely person, and the items arrived in perfect condition. :) Thank You Thank you so much for the cards and stickers!!you're so welcome! thanks for hanging out with me! ♥️ Absolutely love my order. Such a kind and sweet seller. Highly recommend! I love my horse!!! Thank you so much!So glad you love it! thank you ♥️ Good prices and fast shipping Thank you for the positive feedback! ☺️ items were all in great shape, prices were good and shipping was fast. Great show and seller. thank youThank you so much for the positive feedback 🥰 Love them!Thank you , so glad you're happy 🫶 Item arrived in perfect condition, the code worked, and the packaging was great! Thank you for the googles ☺️Yay! so glad! thank you for the positive feedback 🫶 Amazing selection. Kind shop owner. Would recommend and will return Thank you so much for the postivie feedback! ❤️ Awesome. Thank you soo much 😊 I love it so much! Perfect addition to my famous bird collection 🤣Im so glad you love it! Thank you for being here ❤️ Thank you so much 😊 Thank you for being here 🫶🫶 thnak you for the wonderful plush! nicely packaged and arrived fairly quick! see you on your next show! Thanks girlie✨️🫶so glad you were happy with everything! thank you 💗 very happy fast shipping!
Thank you! glad you are happy with your items 😊 Happy with the plush. Very sweet, kind, and patient host. Good prices! Thank you!Thank you so much for the support and for being a returning customer ❤️ Awesome box and very fast shipping. Thank you for the great deal on these items I purchased! Great service experience fast shipping & arrived safely on time. Will be coming by soon to shop some more ✨Thank you! glad you loved your items ❤️ How stinking adorable! She sent me way more than I bought, and was super sweet! Highly recommended!thank you! I hope you enjoy your freebies 😊 Thank you so much! I highly recommend this seller💕 Ty ty! All my plush are so cute! Thank you! appreciate you so much ❤️ Received. Thank you very much 😊 Seller was absolutely wonderful!! Had great items, shipped super fast, and I love EVERYTHING! I'll definitely be back. Thank you so much!