Reviews (755)Card received. Thank you very much! Fast shipping I would recommend Tread carefully. Screwed me out of 2 cards i paid nearly $30 for. Told me he would send the money back and then said there was a problem and then said he would send the card (because at 1st I thought it was only 1 card) and the card never came. I think he does 2 many auctions in a row and loses track of some of the cards. Be prepared to get screwed. if I had gotten my stuff, 5 out of 5 ⭐️'s all day! Nice cards, fast shipping….thanks Great stream and cards. Great packing. Arrived quick and safe. 👍👍 Fast shipping, good quality It wasn’t the card that I got
Great seller. Highly recommend. Awesome deals and fast shipping. The Card back was not shown during the auction. During the auction they represented the card as being worth full market value. I messaged them after the auction for full pictures of the card. They never sent the pictures and never responded. When the card was recieved it had a tear on the paper on the back of the card and there was black marker on it like it was trying to be covered up. when contacted about the card they stated it must have happened in shipping. The card was shipped in a top loader in between 2 mags. The way the card was tore it looked like some was stuck to it and tore the paper off the back. it was not tore all the way through. They told me i could send it back at my own cost and they would refund, but i ultimately decided to contact Whatnot to deal with the issue. centennialsportscardsSeller
Buyer received a full refund. My fault the card was damaged but issue was fully resolved within a few days of delivery He did say he was going to throw in some freebies if i kept promoting his show but i didn’t get anything which is fine but the show was super fun Beautiful, Quality card(s) just as shown/described i great condition for a great deal. Packaged well to prevent damage and was shipped promptly. Great Communication from seller.