Reviews (86)Great seller! Cards arrived as described and quickly. Thank you! Great card at a great price. Shipping was very fast.
Amazing seller, greats deals! Great vibes Thanks nice Pokémon card I would buy again I could have sworn I was supposed to get all 3 of the kanto pokemon go starter cards and pikachu but I didnt get the charades otherwise everything was perfect. cards came perfectly and very fast shipping! thank u sm and 100% purchasing again packed with the best care!! Awesome cards! Thanks for the prompt and safe shipping! Amazing cards and an awesome streamer chill good vibes. Thanks for everything!!! Great seller! Thank you for the cards! Cool cards, nice people, fast shipping!
Use a marker next time please, the ball point pen that you used to mark the purchase number damaged the card, it’s got a big #2 embossed on it now 🫤other then that great cards Hermano, muchas gracias. Te aprecio mucho. Nos vemos en tu próximo show. Great Place To Buy Cards. Fast Shipping. Will Buy Again. muchas gracias por las cartas, llegaron rápido y bien empaquetados. Absolutely loved the livestream!