Reviews (439)Incredible is an understatement even in itself. I've won giveaways where the prize has literally been an energy card. This guy? Nah, this guy sends half a dozen Japanese Ex's! All ones I didn't have as well! This lad has set the bar high for customer care and generosity.You're a legend mate! Thank you so much! 🥳🔥 Buzzing with all my cards. This was an awesome stream, got some great hits and had a great time too! Everything came really well protected and packaged. Can’t give enough praise! I will definitely be jumping into another stream when I can. Thank you!! Thankyou so much! Means the world to see feedback like this! 🍻🥳🔥 Fast delivery and great packaging. thank you fast delivery love the stream brother top seller well packaged quick delivery recommended Good quality and absolute steals Lovely card for givvy and fast Thankyou for getting involved! 🍻 Thank you! Great sellers! Cards arrived well packaged and in great condition, 5* and 10/10 Legend! Thankyou mate! 🍻🔥 Lovely Cards coming in great condition, thankAmazing! Glad they came as expected! 🔥🍻 thanks for givvy excellent loving the stream fast delivery Legend! always a pleasure having you in the streams mate! 🍻 Literal legend and the best streamer out there!!
p.s we love u Pete! haha thankyou so so much! #welovepete 🤣🔥 lovely seller. all items well packaged Thankyou so much! always a pleasure having you in the stream! Absolutely spot on as usual from champion. Super fast and secure shipping and all as shown. Legend 👌🏻You're a star mate! Great taste may I say aswell! 😉🔥 Cheapest Slabs Around. Shmokey Certified 🔥 Not worth the money to be honest
Hi, you managed to buy 5 Abyss Eye Japanese Packs for £6, which i think is a fantastic deal.