Reviews (9,782)I had purchased this hat for 27 dollars. seller stated anything over 30 dollars he would throw in magnetic ball marker so I had tipped 3 dollars to make it 30 dollars purchase. when I received my order it was missing ball markerSounds like a mistake on our end (it happens unfortunately) please send us your address Can never go wrong with the hats! I’m going to miss La vita on the APP Best tee’s, best hats, best polos, hoodies, and golf accessories! Fast shipping!
Geardoclll
😎😎😎👊🔥😉 Thanks. Best of luck with the website. Beautiful hat. Thank you and I will miss watching you guys. Intense show great products beautiful last dance divot tool from LA Vita... profile says under construction so maybe they have something new for us. whatnot exclusive items maybe? variety show perhaps? idk but hope this brand doesnt dissappear from the app for good. logo is too clean to be ignored. 5stars as always hat looks great, good seller Great hat, fits perfectly! Nice looking tees and bag thanks Awesome seller. The crew always has the best vibes and they offer a quality product. Highly recommended Love it. Better that I hoped for thanks for the hat. it looks great. love the ball maker on the side. Great seller. Dan is the Man! Best show on the app and best quality products! great seller awesome friend amazing product Thank you! Love your hats!!!