Reviews (437)Great purchase.. love this seller The condition of the bag wasn’t as good as what was described and there was what seemed like rubbish in it when I received it, a wet tissue. Chantal is amazing! Product was just as described and the free items that came with the purchase were fantastic! WhatNot needs more Chantals! Beautiful bag, love her!!! Ty! Chantal is wonderful and has amazing deals!!!! Love love my purchases, everything is just beautiful ❣️Your custom work is outstanding, such a pleasure shopping with you and am so grateful for the special gift. Tysm🥰 Chantal always goes above and beyond for her customers! She is the best. Thank you so much for everything, you're always so amazing 💛 Seller provided a tracking number that never showed movement,I had to ask Whatnot to step in. The tracking showed no movement and seller was unhelpful!
I had to ask Whatnot to step in. Amazing as always! Thanks for my extras! You are so special and make people feel good! Always great items. Seller is great 💟 Great seller! Very generous! She’ll sell you her leg! Add to your collections guys!!!! 🫶 Thank you so much! Super fast shipping! I love my pen!!! It’s the cutest. I get so many compliments at work!!🫶💕 Thank you young lady, praying for you. Everything and then some! Appreciate my beautiful items. Lovely seller. Chantal really is wonderful. Thank you so, so much!!! ❤️