Reviews (65)Got my card and I love it. Great streamer with great cards Best package ever!! Love all my cards and y’all included those awesome charzard stickers for my son!! He absolutely loves them, thank you!!
We’ll be ordering again soon!
Fun stream, good quality cards. Thanks!! GREAT STREAM!!!
TYSM FOR MY NEE CARDS!!!
🫶🏽❤️❤️❤️ Thank you everything came great Super legit seller, fast shipping, and cards came in great condition. Fair prices. I definitely recommend checking out 👍
Extremely satisfied with purchase, everything as described, fast shipping and delivery. Always fast with the shipping and quality come ups.
L Amazing mint condition will definitely buy from this guy again
Awesome cards. Give much thanks for helping my collection grow. 🌱 Got a good deal in Pokémon cards. And really like it and I'm so excited for them to come in open the package. Got my order pretty quick and the cards were in good condition. Thank you! Cards got here quick and in great condition 🔥