Reviews (122)Literally the MOST fun show!!!! Carrie is so great and I am obsessed with her chickens. Love my painting so much! 🩷🐓 Loved everything. Carrie a a gem!! 💎 Amazing seller and wonderful items. ❤️ Thanks Great Merchandise 😊
Thank you ☺️ Absolutely wonderful order, and a wonderful seller. I'm always pleased with Carrie. ❤❤❤ Carrie is great fun. Everything arrived in record time. Would definitely buy from her again. Her chickens are the best!! Amazing seller, products and the best MOD! ❤️ super fast shipping! great quality! great prices! will return for more! 😊 So cute and great quality So cute, thank you so much!!! 🦈 ❤️ Love receiving my items from Carrie, it's like a little party in a box!! ❤❤ Thank you Carrie it's beautiful. Thank you for the quick shipping and you always do such a great job❤️❤️❤️ The bag is even cuter In person and she even included a charm for my birthday 🥺 10/10 amazing I will be back for more❤️❤️ wow great giveaway!! thank you! Wonderful items!! Thamks for my givvy Amazing seller. Love all my items. A++++ seller highly recommended. 10/10❤️👍 You have such good giveaways 😊 thank you 😊 This purse is absolutely adorable 🥰 Thank you 💕 Thank you, Carrie 😊 I loved everything 💕 Truly amazing seller. I absolutely enjoy the shows!! My bag arrived in beautiful condition and packing was beautiful. Thank you so much Carrie!! Love the host and her items. I would buy from again.