Reviews (110)CANT BELIVE I WON TWICE I LOVE THE BAGS THERE SO CUTEEE amazing! just like I expected! The top is beautiful and quality material!! Love shopping with her! Absolutely obsessed with my pieces. They came in great quality and time
So cute came with a sticker!
A deal of a bundle! Tysm queen 🥰🦋🫶🏼 Great deals and lovely seller! What a cute top 🙂↔️ can’t wait to wear thank youuu Literally my fav seller ever, always super willing to talk about the items and never fails to have the absolute cutest stuff 💗💕 Tysm, totally worth it 🩷!! fast shipping and great deals thank you just as described. love it! Won my first givvy thanks to this girly super sweet 💗 This seller is so sweet!! She has lots of great finds and has an awesome fashion sense. My first time buying from her and would definitely come back again ❤️ awesome seller, amazing items, good deals, fast shipping, fun show ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ fast delivery and it was so beautiful. right fit. I'm definitely a customer. thank u so much. love, super cute packaging and stickers too Didn’t fit me because I didn’t measure myself but it’s gorgeous and I love it!!