Reviews (1,019)Awesome sellers. Got some good deals. TY! Thank you so much the cards arrived fast. Love the Mystery Box. Thank you 😊 🙏 5 stars ✨ love it thank you Amazing timing and even early before the time it was suppose to be love hanging out with you guys loved the show thank you! Best STREAMER ON THE F4CK!NG App
Awesome customer service! Fast shipping! Very great quality fan art cards. 10/10 would buy again! Givvys were generous. :) I was out of town while this said it was delivered. I checked my mail when I got home and I never received thischarizard_kingandqueenSeller
All orders are shipped to the address given I will check will your mail courier. I ship all items bought Back of the cards are in rough shapecharizard_kingandqueenSeller
Thank you for your feedback. I do want to clarify that I show the front and back of every card during my live so buyers can see the condition before choosing to bid. The cards received were the exact cards shown on screen, and I would never intentionally hide damage or misrepresent their condition. If you feel something was missed, please message me directly—I’m always willing to review the order and work toward a fair solution. perfect condition, shipped fast and packed well. on time on point will be looking forward to future streams Awesome dude and great steals! Will be back for more!