Reviews (18)Thank you so much! Everything was packed with care, i appreciate it! 😊charlestonlocalboutiqueSeller
Thank you and I appreciate your feedback! my package was packaged so nice and secure. Great products, very sweet seller. will definitely be back charlestonlocalboutiqueSeller
Thank you. I appreciate you taking time to rate and leave such nice feedback. I look forward to seeing you again ! love them charlestonlocalboutiqueSeller
Thank you and I’m glad you loved your items ! Thank you for rating and leaving feedback 🩷 Thank you so much! Your show was so much fun and my package was just as exciting as I'd hoped!! Thank you so much for everything! Happy to have found a great new friend. 🩷💜🤍charlestonlocalboutiqueSeller
Thank you and I appreciate the review friend! You guys are the ones that make it fun!
Also, I look forward to catch you live again and shop your shows! She was very polite. I enjoyed her show. She had a nice variety of things to offer at a reasonable price. I will definitely shop with her again!charlestonlocalboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much and I look forward to joining your shows!