Reviews (296)Great seller, great quality
Thanks again
Fast shipping Thank you for the stickers! I love them all! 🙌🫶🙌 you rock! 🫶🖤🫶 Omg thank you for my givvys and my amazing knife I won in the game! I'm so happy I got it and I absolutely love it! YOU ARE AWESOME AND I APPRECIATE YOU!!! 🫶🖤🫶🖤🫶🖤🫶It is my pleasure. I love seeing you and Fred in the show. I am so glad you love it. I appreciate you guys as well and the fun we have in the show. Amazing seller! Always funny stickers as well!Thank you brother. I appreciate you being at the shows. Awesome show, Awesome guy! Enjoyed everything and appreciate you Sir! Yall be sure to stop by and check out this amazing show for some amazing deals on really nice knives! 🫶🖤🫶Thank you so much. I appreciate you being in my shows. great seller received givy as promised Thank you. Thank you for being in the show. Love it Thank you and its a blast hanging out in your show 😀 Thank you. So happy you love it. I appreciate you guys being in the show. I do have fun. what an amazing guy! yall should Def stop by and check him out for some awesome knives and crazy good deals! Thank you so much for the givvys!!!! I appreciate you! 🫶🙌🫶Thank you so much for the kind words. I love when you guys are in the show. It definitely makes for a fun time. Love my Givvy goblin sticker!!! Thank you for the Givvy stickers also! Great person and great seller!!Thank you Sandy. I appreciate you being there. Glad you like the stickers. Was really surprised when this thing showed up. Thought it was going to be like a 2 inch skull. Oh no, this thing is like 4 inches. Love it. Thank you. Appreciate you and the great comment. I do try and give people nice items for givvys and sales. Super fast shipping! He takes care of all his buyers and just an overall great person and amazing deals and prices!Thank you for the nice review. I do aim to ship all orders quickly. Appreciate you. Amazing!! Great vibes, fast shipping and products were great! Thank you so much. Appreciate you. Wonderful!! Thank you so much!!Thank you. Appreciate you. watched show got a cool key chain and sticker. i recommend tuning in for some good deals! thanks for the givys CharlieBig!Thank you. Appreciate you being in the show. Great products and great service!!!Thank you and appreciate you. great shows. super fast shipping. excellent packaging. great host. go bookmark all future shows now you do not want to miss out Thank you so much for the kind words. The feedback really helps. Thank you so much for the giveaway. This knife is wild 😂 and the stickers are awesome. This knife will be a great conversation piece to show friends. I really do appreciate it. I will definitely share your show and try to get friends to buy from you and buy from you when I can afford to. I always try to help a good seller who sends me a knife for free. Especially when the shipping is so fast and packed safely. 5 stars all around. Also thank you to whoever donated the giveaway. So awesome of you to help donate giveaways to the community. Thank you so much for the great review. I appreciate it so much. Anytime that you can come to the show is greatly appreciated as well. I am glad you like the knife and stickers. I do try and provide people nice knives and stickers. Thank you for the sticker, I like them I stick them my totes of knifes You’re welcome. Thank you. I do also love getting stickers from sellers as well. Thank you! You’re welcome. Thank you for being at the show. Come back soon