Reviews (225)I’ve never been disappointed with Charlotte’s collection of clothes. They are just as she describes classy and chic. The only thing not stated is that the fabrics are always quality.
Not only am I happy with the clothes, I’m always so pleased to support Charlotte. She is kind. She is responsive. She is eager to source things that she knows we would love and to show us how the fit.
Her shipments are fast and packed well. What makes them special are the notes that she includes. It’s little touches like that which make me a repeat customer.
If you have shopped with Charlotte you are definitely missing out! Charlotte’s is WN’s sweetest seller!! She is always so accommodating and she has the best taste in fashion! I love every piece she curates and I will be back for more! What could be better than being styled by Charlotte?!? 🥰🥰🥰 I am very happy with my order!! She is so kind and patient with her customer! Really amazing host with amazing price and great taste! I love her!!💕 Love everything I have purchased so far. Great quality and packaged with care. Thank you for the free gift. Definitely recommended. Simply the best! Great quality, amazing prices. Thank you for all the classy and chic outfits!! I love all my items!!! Very classy and chic❤️❤️❤️ Love this shop!! Sweetest soul and I love all of the items I purchased! Can’t wait for the next show! 🥰♥️ Great items, laid back show, super fast shipping! Always a pleasure to watch Charlotte! Thank you for being on this platform! Great items, fast shipping and such a careful packaging! Love the vibe in EVERY show done by Charlotte! Thank you for everything, my friend! I love the skirt set wore sweater yesterday came right in time for our Chilly fall network weather. I also love my vest wore as well. Thank you and spec thanks for gift. Thank you so much for all my beautiful new Fall pieces, Charlotte! As always, your taste and your style are unmatched by anyone on Whatnot!! 👸🏽I will be back again to shop with you and will bring my friends! Always amazing quality, fast shipping and Charlotte is the best host! 🩷 absolutely love everything i have received 🥰 Very beautiful top and charlotte is a beautiful and also funny person! I enjoy her shows and I love the clothing too. Thank you Miss C! Thank you! I always enjoy getting your packages! You never disappoint! Love 💕 everything!!! My wardrobe is awesome! I have something for every occasion! Thank you so much 😊. I just love everything I have purchased here. Wonderful host!! This was my first experience shopping with this seller. The host was accommodating and the pieces I purchased were exactly how they were described. You won’t be disappointed. Great host!🤩 Loved everything. Thank you!! And really fast shipping. You are the best!! Such an amazing haul! I am officially obsessed. Will be at every show ❤️❤️
As always I received my packages with my beautiful clothes perfect condition and excellent quality. Charlotte, these are even prettier in person! ty Fast shipping, packaged with care and the curated pieces are amazing. Thank you Charlotte and hubby for a great show and enjoyable experience. Will be coming back.