Reviews (111)Everything was amazing thank you so much I love all my stuff the seller was amazing and so kind I can’t wait to use all my stuff to ! Definitely buy from her ! Very happy with all the items I got. Thank you! I had a very good time at her show and I hope you made it to 1K!!! I look forward to future shows. Thank you so much for the pjs girly my baby loved them. Highly recommend charmingbabyessentials awesome seller. Loved every piece! Super fast shipping! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much 😊 Everything is perfect! Thank you so much! Fantastic seller Seller was a great host! Items arrived quickly
Super sweet host! Shipping was extremely fast and product was in perfect condition. Came across this seller from a raid. She seems like a genuinely nice person and has really great stuff at a really great price! Super good! Excellent conditions!!! ❤️❤️❤️ she’s the best!
Great items, very fast shipping! Thank you for everything ❤️ I loved everything thank you so much! Super nice items! Will be shopping here again! Awesome givvy! Fast shipping! Thank you! Thank you so much! Fastest shipper ever ❤️ Cute clothes in good quality and clean. Fast shipping. Thank you so much. Givy item is adorable 😍 I love my items she is such a great seller ❤️💯 Love the giveaway! Thank you 💕💕💕 super fast shipping. Friendly seller. Quality items. 10/10 recommend