Reviews (23)Best seller I’ve purchased from. Always has the best quality items. Fantastic prices. Great packaging and super fast shipping. Thank you so much!!Thank you for your purchase and your support! 🙏 Queen! I love my new coach bag 💗 definitely will be coming back! Yay! I’m so glad! Thank you for your support! Really happy with this bag!! Super fast shipping, great value, exactly as she described it. Thank you Char!! Char is one of the most sweetest and genuine people. I definitely recommend her for any purchases. She is also extremely honest and makes sure she tells you all the call outs. She shipped next morning so it arrived very quickly and she packaged everything nicely. I definitely recommend her to anyone. She has super cute bags wallets and charms. 💜💜💜💜🫶🫶🫶 appreciate you and your support! Amazing show. Fast shipping! Everything was great! The ladies even sent a very special charm that I will forever keep in my jewelry box! Thank you girls, hope to see you again! If not it was a pleasure, you made me smile! Everything happens for a reason! We will always have Pony! lolYou made the stream so fun! Thank you! So glad you love your items!! Yes we will always have pony lol 😂 Beautiful items at great prices! Thank you Great seller! Fast shipping. Will definitely buy again! 🫶🏼💕 Thank you. Great seller. Loved all my purchases.