Reviews (170)These guys are phenomenal as always!! Hella quick with the shipping!!
Thanks guys!! Cards got here safe thank you 💯 chasedagoop goes above and beyond for all of their customers. Will definitely be coming back for more hot hands Great prices and packaging!🔥🔥 Awesome cards stands. Chase da goop!!! Great Show….High Energy Host…Was a lot of fun…Thanks for great Deals…Love my Josh Allen Card great seller. ships fast and packs carefully! these guys are absolutely phenomenal sellers, very kind, and enthusiastic so the show was absolutely invigorating! but the best part was the attention to detail, the remembrance, and being able to solely focus on their customers. they were very attentive and didn't just ignore people. they enjoyed the crowd and took care of everyone and was super upbeat and excited for us as well. they did a amazing job at including everyone buyers or non buyers and had excellent giveaways. they even cared for me and added some surprises into my package for being such a lively part of the show with them too. it was amazing and unforgettable always has little goodies in the package. What a guy!! amazing sellers! got a ton of cards from them and they even threw in an extra pack and a bunch of 3D prints for free! super nice and very friendly would definitely recommend for anyone and everyone! The bonus cards are always an awesome surprise 🤌🏼🤌🏼 love these guys! amazing amazing amazing Super awesome people and sellers! I will definitely be a returning customer and they are amazing members of the community! My son is very happy with the dual auto and the basketball packs!! Thank you! Love the shows and the sellers. Genuine people. Cards packaged very well. Excellent seller! Honest, and fast! My order came right on time.. goop made the show fun and he was awesome to buy from. love being apart of the goop troop! Holy crap what an amazing seller. I can’t explain the value of this seller. Between the cards, the atmosphere, the packaging. Everything was perfect. I have taken so many pictures of my cards abd I keep looking at them and I got cute little 3d printed extras. I’m so impressed Love the bonus figures!!!