Reviews (183)Great cards, great show!! Riptide!!! wanted to girst start by say thank u so much for the concern shown towards my mom after finding out she was in the hospital that night and want to say thank u from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and all the kind words that yall had to say and it wonderful to c and know that there r still caring generous people in this world and these r them thanks for the extra stuff that yall guys sent my way and I was just as excited as yall were to know I won that enchanted again thank yall so much for everything and cant wait till the next show even if I cant buy at that time I will still tune in and show my love to yall in return for all the love shown for my mom and my family keep up the hard work and keep the great and entertaining shows coming i love the great vibes and energy that comes from them Thank you so very much for my cards. You are just awesome to do business with. It was a wonderful surprise to see the freebies. Love them Left a personal note, appreciate the thought and extra time put into packaging. Appreciate the show and thanks for the card! I’m so sorry I had to decline your offer to teach at your magic school. I have come to the realization that the little muggle children needed me more. I hope that one day I can come and teach in the magic world. Yours truly Mrs Gormley teacher of the muggles
I hope you also have a wonderful school year! Can’t wait till you come back and sell me more amazing cards! Thank you so much. Cards are fantastic closer to my master set. Hope to see you selling again soon. Exactly what I ordered and fast delivery! Thanks 👍 Great purchase like always!! I really hope you read this!! I want to say thank you so much for my Hogwarts letter!! Omg it was fantastic and it came on a day that I needed to smile so TY!! You have a long time customer 🥰🥰 thank you so much. love the stream!! Absolutely wonderful, fast shipping 10 out of 10 seller. This may be my first order, but won’t be my last. 😁 Always a fun show and always great cards! Thank you! Great seller and included such a nice note in the package! Thanks so much! Great show! Thoughtful sellers! Arrived safe and sound. Love this group great show and great times ❤️ Thank you so much for the extra cards!! I don’t have them
THANK YOU!!!! Great haul of cards and my kids love them! perfect balance for my son and daughter! I'll be back for more! 😎👍🏻 shiped fast with a personal thank you! appreciate the stream you guys make a great team! Thanks for the giveaway! The cards shipped in great condition!