Reviews (122)The hat looks like it been used or worn not happy about that especially if I have to pay for it… Thank you!!! Love the show. Fast shipping!!! Always great buying from you brother. Thank you ! Everything was fine, except for the packaging. The club I purchased was not damaged, but it was shipped in a box that was too big for one club and had some paper just thrown in the box. The club bounced around and was not protected at all. chasingeaglesgolfcoSeller
Hello, finding the right size box for specific clubs is very difficult and we have more of a universal size. I’m sorry if you were unhappy with how it was packed but if it arrived with no damage, I’m not sure why such a low review? It shouldn’t have been able to bounce around. Reviews are huge for new sellers so let us know what we can do to change your review. Thank you Thanks again for the awesome deals and fast shipping! Fire prices and fast shipping
great items and fast shipping!!! great seller Loved my hat!! Great seller, fun to watch!!! Great seller , Fast shipping !!! Nice den caddy! Great delivery ! Thanks! Awesome show! Items arrived fast! Best seller on the app! Hands down great quality PGA hat on a free givy. fantastic seller fantastic show shipped quickly Great new show, easy to watch, will continue to shop with this seller!