Reviews (337)Cute jeans! One of my favorite brands to wear! Looking forward to shopping more with you! Love everything I received plus the givvy a a nice treat. Will definitely be back. Western wear Not my typical style of clothing but the three I choose are perfect. Cant wait to wear them. Thanks! Very happy with my purchase, thank you!! Awe! Thank you, you’re so welcome 🩷 Absolutely love the skin care products! Great deals, fast shipping. I’m really sad you are moving away from skin care. You were the only one I bought skin care from. Excited to watch your upcoming clothing shows! Sweetest seller on this app! Thank you so much ❤️Thank you, so much for the kind words!! Please come see me in my clothing shows!! 🩷 I love everything I ordered Thank you, I’m so happy!! 🩷 Amazing deals and quality items! Thank you Item is still in perfect condition and smells good! Ty! ❤️ Thank you beautiful for the givey!! Chas is always the sweetest & has great items! Thank you so much🩷🩷 I am loving with my item! I was able to complete a set 💖 packaging was amazing and it arrived fast! Thank you!! Shipping was very quick. Very impressed with the seller. She goes above and beyond to meet expectations! She had also included free gifts and I’m not even sure that I won a givvy. She just sent all kinds of free goodies. Super impressed. Will gladly buy from her again:) Thank you SO much Chas! Absolutely love everything! 🩷🩷🩷 Everything came in as described with fast shipping and packaged perfectly. Thank you Chas!
My pkg was super secured and safe! Love your show too always have great deals and your super sweet 💖 Love everything 💕💕I’m so glad! Thank you! ☺️ Everything was very well packed loved my items I will be back! ✨🩷 OMG....such wonderful products at great deals! And thank you soooo much for all the wonderful gifts! You, my dear, are too kind! I will definitely be back to shop with you!!😘 Shipped fast packed perfectly and nice. Will be buying again from her. She’s super sweet 🤗🩷