Reviews (486)Great product, thank you! Very quick shipping! Nakery is a great brand and the show was so fun! Will for sure purchase again! Love your show ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great Energy! My products were great,the deals were even better and that oil is Superb, my skin feels Amazing. Thank You 🫶 Thank you for the givvy queen! Love you ❤️❤️ Thank for the great deal my love! Awesome seller! lLoved my purchase! Tysm❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ the sticker. It will go well with my Hydrojug!! Cute givvy, thanks so much! thanks for the givey ❤️ much appreciated 😊 Fantastic seller! Don’t miss out. Absolutely loved this show! 🌸 Great deals, cute finds, and an amazing seller who makes everyone feel welcome. Highly recommend! 💕✨ Thank you for my purchase! Thank you so much!!! Awesome buyers givvy! My grands love bubble!! Can not wait to try my Elizabeth Arden take it away!!! So glad I found you! Such a sweet lady! You will not be disappointed if you tune in and see all of her amazing products! ❤️ Didn’t receive it Hi! 😊 I’m so sorry you haven’t received your Givvy yet. The expected delivery date was actually yesterday, but with the holiday there may be a slight USPS delay. Please give it a little more time to update and arrive. I truly appreciate your patience and support! 💕 Great products, a real, genuine, caring person. I’m definitely going to keep coming back! Great seller! Get in here! She is the absolute best! So sweet. Tons of beautiful products! Beautifully packaged as always! I lovee everything I got but 1 item was missing out my package which was my oui juicy coutoure travel spray. it was my very first purchase when I got on the show. again I did recieve all my others except that. tysmHey beauty 💕 I truly wish you would’ve inboxed me first about the missing item before leaving a review. I’m super easy to talk to and always willing to make things right if there’s an issue. I’m only human, and mistakes can happen sometimes, but I absolutely would’ve fixed this for you right away. I do appreciate your support and kind words about everything else you received 🫶🏽✨ Have a great day ☀️