Reviews (80)My guys always coming thru with the heat 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Absolute bangers as always! Always a good time on stream! Got to chat about waifu cards and then I got to buy some brown dust 🤣 cards came fast and packaged well as always. Also found a new Ryuu card I had to get! Thanks again 🙏 Great seller, great show, and just a great guy all around! You can trust that whatever you buy will get to you quickly and safely. Amazing show, order was perfect 😍 Glad you branched out to MTG cards. Chaucer12 is one of the best in the business 👨🌾 Everything was perfect as always. Thank you my brotha! 100000/10 🫡🫡 Quite possibly my greatest purchase on WN EVER Always a pleasure hanging out in Chaucer’s streams! One of the most trustworthy sellers I’ve had the pleasure of meeting on this app. Always gives out great deals and ships orders super fast. Absolute legend 🫡🫡 Thanks for the givvy! Always fun on stream! Excellent shipping service and great condition on all cards! Till the next one! 🍻✌️ Chaucey I appreciate you my brother! Always a great time and takes care of his viewers! Everything was perfect as always. Thank you my guy 🫡 More crazy pickups from my guy Chaucer! Everything came in quick and safe as always! My favorite show, can’t wait for the next one.
Cards came fast and expertly packed as usual. Beautiful card in pristine condition, love the new sugar for the collection. As always, had fun on stream and just good vibes all around. Thanks again, can’t wait to support on the next one. Cheers! 🍻 Everything was perfect as always! Absolute legend 🫡🫡 I became a better person after this purchase My guys always got some heat! Cards arrived super fast and in mint condition. Thanks again bro! Amazing as always brotha! Always getting good deals on stream! Best ever, chill vibes and good convo. And I usually end up with some cards I need. Thanks again! 😊🙏🥃