Reviews (522)Cute cards fun stream and I loved my fan art givvy!!! Thank you!! thank you for having the PERFECT $1 starts! I appreciate your 🔥🔥🔥 Always love being in Chansey’s streams! Even when I’m there to just be there and support, I always find myself purchasing😂 Needless to say, you will always find what you are looking for! Thank you for everything💖 Hey, it's me, it's Verity🐒
Ask me anything (I got a question)👀👀👀👀
I know about a million things (Well, that's great)🤤
I'll do everything (Alright)🍅 What's the capital of France?🤔
Oh, oui, oui, oui, it is Paris (Merci)💤
Okay, what does the cow say?🙉
Oh, moo, moo, moo, I speak that too
All day (Alright, thanks)🙈 Chansey is one of the best on WhatNot! She's fun and her followers are awesome! She has a really great variety in her inventory as well. Thank you for the givvy - it's so cute! Received! Fast Shipping, and packaged super well!. This seller always has a great vibe on her streams! if your looking for a stream to get great deals and have fun chatting with people, join her stream! She's also very attentive to what her buyers are looking and willing to go out of her way to find you stuff!! I can't tell you how many times I've purchased from this seller and she never disappoints! Thank you and will definitely be buying from again and again!!!! Awesome. Best packaging ever Thanks for the CUTEST givvy stickers! 🩷 fun stream! best streamer! Thank you so much for everything you do for your community ! You made one 8yr old very happy and we are thankful for your generosity!! Can’t thank you enough for always having what my son likes!! Always coming through for my son and I!! Can’t thank you enough!! Always love the vibes in Chansey’s streams! She has an amazing selection of cards to choose from and also has great deals on cards! I also purchased shoe charms for my crocs and I LOVE them! Thank you so much💖 Thank you so so much for the givy Chansey! 💖💖💖💖 really sweet seller, super helpful! thank you for my new cutie cards☺️💖 Shipping lost my order. Not your fault. But I appreciate you helping with suggestions. Always the best place to scratch your pokemon itch! Thank you as always 🙏🙏🙏