Reviews (699)Thank you!! Great show, perfect shipping, awesome prices, amazing giveaways! His shows are a must see!!chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Thanks so much newhop11812 for your kind words 💪 That means a lot 💯 Amazing bro!chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
millsdeals 💪 thank you very much Wchedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
thank you very much yessports 🤝 Great deals and great to hang out withchedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Appreciate you boppybop , I have fun hangin' with you too 💪 💯 You already know… If you ain’t streaming with Chedda, you’re playing yourself.
Best on app. chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
💪 💪 💪 You da man mistretta 🤝 🤝 🤝 Quality cards at a fair price. Quick shipping 📬
Highly recommend seller!!!chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Thanks so much for your kind words shoeboxalex 💯 💪 Right out awesome man, thank you so much‼️💪💪chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Absolutely bigdogd3als , your very welcome 😃 The GOAT doing GOAT things as always. You gotta be in this stream. chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Can't thank you enough for always hangin' out jmistretta521 you are the TRUTH! 🫡🫡🫡💪💯 thank you!!!chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Thanks for coming back to hang out bigdogd3als 💯 appreciate you I say it once, I’ll say it again, best in the biz. chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
APPRECIATE YOU AS ALWAYS MISTRETTA 💯 🤝 Got my first 1/1‼️ Thanks chedda🔥🔥chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
WAR EAGLES BABY, WAR EAGLES Tuffchedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
🤝 The GOAT. chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
💯 mistretta, your OG you've been here since day 1 ,YOU DA 🐐 Buenachedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
gracias jjdut 💯 Everything was perfect as always!🔥🔥chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Heck Yea Frank 💯 WAR EAGLES BABY!! I would give more stars if possible!! The packaging was exceptional! Everything arrived quickly and in pristine condition! Will definitely purchase from this seller again and recommend them! chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
🤝 gilled999 💯 😃 thank you fast shipping. Great seller.chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
THANKS A LOT anthonysr88242 💯 Amazing and generous person and seller! Helped me out a lot. Thanks chedda!chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
Of coarse anytime 😊 hazyphonics HER MUSIC IS 🔥 EVERYONE CHECK HER OUT ONLINE 💯 Lightning fast, as usual. Don’t know what you’re doing if you haven’t checked out Chedda. chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
🤝 thanks so much friend 💯 🫡 jmistretta521 If I could give 10 stars, I would. Great deals on some awesome sets. Fun show-nice seller. Packaging was probably the best I’ve seen on Whatnot from someone I’ve purchased from. Individually wrapped sets in bubble wrap and even put a box in a box in a box to prevent damage to a collectible set during transit. THANK YOU!!! Would definitely buy again! chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
10 🌟s to you rblbricks for your awesome review 🤝 see you again 💯 5 star service as usual chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
appreciate you for always hangin out 💯 you are welcome anytime 🤝 awesome thank you chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
your very welcome diecastwal69 💯 🤝 Great cards! Thank youchedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
no problem hazyphonics enjoy your Wemby card 🔥 When you buy from Cheddah, your Whatnot standards are raised through the roof. Nobody does it better. chedda_gets_chedda_slabsSeller
eyyyy..mistretta appreciate you as always, nobody does it better than mistretta you da man 💯