Reviews (102)Thank you so much for the great items! Your positivity! And the awsome add-Ins :) plus u won a givvy!! Fun fun Love my purchase! And Lizzie is great too! Thank you so much for the cute item, and extra gifts you’ve put in my package! Much appreciate and enjoy your bubbly self! 🤗 My new favorite shirt! So cozy and exactly as described. Thank you so much! cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Yay!! That makes me so happy!! Thanks you for the review! Omg thank you soooo much for my beautiful new clothes!!! My package was beautiful!!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
You’re so welcome!! And thank you!!! I am so thankful that you love it all! 🩷🩷🩷 Look forward to your shows. You are so sweet and ‘cheerful’!! Quality of clothes has been great!! cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Nancy thank you sooo much for the sweet review! I love hanging out with you in the shows! Everything was fantastic! Definitely recommend this seller!!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Awww Amy! Thank you sooo much!! Thank you for the giveaway! Awesome vibes!!🤍cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
You’re welcome!! And thank you so much for coming to hang out! 🥰 Love all my items, very friendly sellercheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you! 🩷 Granddaughter loves her wine tumbler. ThankscheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Yay!!! That makes me so happy!! Thank you for the kind review! 🩷 Love ya girl 🤍🤍cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Love ya too sweet lady! 🩷🩷🩷 Great givvy!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Thank you! 😊 Clothes were in wonderful condition and carefully packaged. Super fast shipping as well. Thank you so much!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Thank you so much for the sweet review!! 💗💗💗 Thank you. cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
You’re welcome and thank you!! What a joy to watch!! I also, LOVE the romper I got from her at a steal of a deal!! Love it girl!! 🩷👩🏻🍳cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
💗💗💗 Thank you!! Fantastic new seller! Amazing deals and amazing items!!!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Thank you so much!! Always beautiful and amazing quality. cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Oh goodness! Thank you!! thank you for the givey. cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
You’re welcome! 💗 Love her! 💕cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
So thankful for you! Love ya! Sweetest seller ever!! ☺️ absolutely love my purchases and will definitely be back 💕cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Awww!! Thank you sooo much! So thankful for you!! Lizzie is fantastic! Beautiful clothes and great finds! cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Thank you so much!! I always enjoy packing your orders! Love love love!! Y’all don’t know what you’re missing! Check out this seller and I promise you won’t regret it!!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
Awww Thanks!! Beautiful clothes and such a great vibe. Check out this seller, you won’t regret it!cheerfullizzieclosetSeller
🩷🩷🩷