Reviews (47)Everything looks beautiful. One of the ringlets on the corset was broken and im not sure if that was called out..sorry if it was. So pretty, and shipped quickly! Thank you! 💗 Amazing again! The asymmetrical top is the most gorgeous print ever irl. 🤭💖 Loved all the pants. Gonna have to lose a bit of weight to fully enjoy the skull flare grails sadly but I still love them dearly LOL 😆 ❤️ I am in love with the skirt I got!! 😍 love my dress + she’s the sweetest ever 💓🤍🩵👯♀️😁😁😁 An amazing top in great shape!!! Both of these are absolutely adorable and are so comfy!! Loved it ! Shipped very quickly omg love it!!!! thank you so so much!! The first shop I ordered anything from on Whatnot, and I just have to say AMAZING! So fast, incredible selections, and Cheeta is such a great seller/curator! 10/10 will keep a close eye out for her for future items. Order came great and exactly as shown! Very happy! Order came great and exactly as shown! Very happy! All I can say is Amazing!! Quick shipping, amazing clothing options and quality. Thank you so much hun!! super speedy delivery and amazing communication overall! thank you so much <3 Love this seller so much, she’s awesome! 🫶 The shorts are perfect! Thank you!!