Reviews (73)Safe fast secure shipping. This seller is just awesome. Fun host great chat awesome inventory. Do yourself a favor and check out his shows!
Whatnot seller offered listings that helped assist with collection additions. Was extremely pleased with the items received. Recommend whatnotter to one and all. Thank you again. Would buy from again - thanks! Thx chef! Great selection shipped fast. I appreciate the givys as well brother. Bookmark shows 👍 Everything was perfect! Thank you for the Halloween costume!! Awesome to deal with from beginning to end. Quick delivery and in better condition than I expected. nice clean tape, great packaging! Got them today. Well protected and showed up quicker than normal. Great seller Illustriously Delicious and delectably decadent tapes (thrashmutant try to sound smart) Chef has good taste in plastic. thrashmutant approved! 💯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💯 awesome seller with solid givvys Got my tapes today and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks again Chef great seller trusted seller. awesome to deal with and fast shipping Great customer service and very fast delivery, items were exactly as described, thank you Great Seller, packed extremely well and really fair prices! I will be back! Great seller, great person. Amazing packaging, fast shipping, and best horror collection around!