Reviews (739)Amazing purchase! Thank you so much for the Starbucks gift card too! 🫶🏼🎀💕 Thank you for everything and also the face mask 😊 Fun show great deals and fast shipping thanks so much. Everything is perfect Good quality and fast shipping Super fun show great steals! Fast shipping Shorts were described as black but they’re navy upon arrival. Everything else was as described. Thank you for your review. I did re-watch the video and a color was not stated at all for the gym shark shorts. I am glad to hear everything was as described! Such a cute little change purse! Thanks for the givy! A++ such a hustler with great items. Legit sell make you laugh. Item was very worn and video did not show that. I’m so sorry to hear that the item’s condition wasn’t what you expected. I do my best to carefully inspect every item and be as transparent as possible, so I truly apologize that this one appears to have been missed. I sent a message in an attempt to resolve this but, never received a response.
I’m glad this was a Free People top that sold for $3, but I completely understand that you still expected it to match the condition shown. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, as it helps me be even more thorough going forward. Fast shipping. We love everything! Fast and quick shipping. Everything was in great condition Looooove looooooove my items. Thank you so much ! Everything arrived perfectly ! 💕 fast shipping! so cute love it!
Very nice order and great vendor. Loved the items I purchased 🩷🩷🩷 Chelsea is honestly the best , soo many good items at such steals and she’s such a sweetheart will always be a supporter to her 💕