Reviews (130)love it thank you . everything came so nice . love you guys . You always pack so well thank you for that. So sweet! Is as described. Kind people! I love every single mini. They are all just perfect! Love them. You guys always have such beautiful furniture, etc. Tysm. Thank you for my happy mail! I adore the Wizard of Oz!! I really enjoyed their show!! The minis I bought were great quality! Quick shipment!! I will definitely shop again!! I’m obsessed with all my new minis. They are all so perfect! And tysm for packing them with such care. Will be back for more! absolutely love it! The quilt with matching stool are well made and adorable! I am so happy with my purchase! Everything I got ( I went a little crazy) was the highest quality and look amazing in my dollhouse. The cutest things! And you are a doll! 💕♥️💕I will be back for more:) I’ve never seen so much care in packaging the way this seller did theirs. It was like they actually cared for my items to arrive in tact and not broken. 10/10 would buy again! Very adorable and well detailed items! Great items. medicine cabinet, pillows and an apron. All so sweet. Great sellers. Thank you. I just love my items I will be back for more . Very well packed and didn't take long to get my fabulous items . Thank you so much . I’m brand new to Whatnot and honestly didn’t really know what I was doing when I entered the giveaway, so I was so surprised when I found out I won! She sent me two adorable Wizard of Oz stickers, and it was such a sweet introduction to Whatnot. Thank you so much for the giveaway and for being so kind. I really appreciate it! ❤️ Tysm for the cute minis! Love them. Fast shipment thank you for all my goodies!!! perfect, just what I needed Omg I love my spooky piano/bundle! It’s perfect for my Pumpkin Patch Sonny Angels. Tysm! Thank you for all the dollhouse furniture and miniatures! And free gifts! Fast shipping! I love everything cant wait till next show! The couch, placemats and my givey were so good!! Thank you so much!!