Reviews (6,101)Love these beautiful flow blue plates and my. New brown. Love! ❤️ Awesome seller! Love mom and daughter show and their stuff! Thank you so much for the giveaway! Lots of cool vintage ephemera...a nice variety! Great show. Love you and your mom! Absolutely love all my beautiful pieces!! Fast shipping and packaged with care! Great shop!! Great items. Fast shipping and packed with care. Thank you! Love my wades and this seller had lots of unique ones. Follow this seller Thanks for the excellent customer service and packaging! I love everything and very well packaged Thank you so much! Perfect packing job! Thanks for taking such care!🥰 excellent packaging, fast shipping, item exactly as described!!!! I love my purchase! Thank you! Wonderfully wrapped with care! One of the best sellers on Whatnot! Great seller! Love being in their shoes! Dom is awesome, always enjoy her shows. Thanks for the amazing ephemera giveaway…best ever!! Thank you Dom 🍒 always quickly shipped and perfectly packaged puchases!! Appreciate you and Ho so much and everything you’ve taught me and done for me. See ya soon! 😊🙌🏻 My items are splendid. I’m thoroughly pleased. I shall return to buy more. Thank you!