Reviews (122)Came very securely packaged, and QUICK! Smells wonderful! BIG beautiful candle. I love it! Smells AMAZING. Thank you! Unclear it was for 1 wallflower . I was under the impression I was getting all of them . thank you for my yankee candles! I love them! ♡ thank you so very much for the candles! love my candles! I'm so happy! thank you Tanya as always with the candles! 🥰 love my candles as always! I'm already burning the pretzel milkshake one! 😍 Thank u for amazing deal on the pocketback holder. came quick 2😁 love my candles! the sweet corn one smells divine 😍 Very well packaged and thank you for hand sanitizer and cute holder Very well packaged and thank you for my hand sanitizer and holder Very well packaged and thank you for my hand sanitizer I opened it and put it in my shared bathroom immediately haha. So pretty ❤️ I think the girl i share the space with will love ot when she comes back and sees it 🙂 thank you My perfume was cracked when I received. So it was leaking but other than that shipping was fast. Tanya's the best as always with candles 🥰 thank you Tanya for the candles 🥰 love my candles as always! thank you so much 🥰