Reviews (414)Everything is perfect and quickly shipped. Thank you again for a package of awesomeness :-) I love your auctions so much , I'm addicted! I've been getting rid of what I have to replace it with what I buy from you hahaha Thanks for another fabulous package of winnings. And the little extra you added. That was totally not your responsibility to make up for another seller, but I love your intention and your heart. <3 cheyennescottagefindsSeller
You’re too sweet! I so appreciate you for always coming and supporting or just hanging out! Thank you so much again 🩷 Always a great seller and items Thanks again for more fabulous linens. I love your casual pop ups! Fast shipping! Packaged with care! Thank you! Great seller! Great packing! Love my purchase. Great seller! Fast shipping. Packaged with care. Thank you!! my mushroom crewel hoop is 🔥 Amazing linen and fast shipping
Fast shipping! Packaged with care!! Thank you! Great show and my wife loved the item! Thank you! Thank you so much! I love them all! Very happy with my purchases. Thank you!! Thanks so very much! I love them! 😊 tens across the board. such a sweet seller and has the cutest linens. the shams are my favorite!! another perfect delivery! thanks so much love 💕 Always good deals and unique items. Sweet seller. Everything was packaged great! A favorite seller on this app! Happy with items, again. Thank you!