Reviews (203)Highly recommend! Quality shipping and great prices. Check him out if you haven’t already buy with confidence.😎 W Chilo! Always Great Streams Great Prices and Taking Care Of The People!😂😎🚀 🫡😎chilofq_collectiblesSeller
🫡🫡🫡 Thanks man!!!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
I appreciate you, always great to have you on stream. 🫡 Great streamer puts on a good show
chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Appreciate it, I do my best. Thank you ❤️ fast shippingchilofq_collectiblesSeller
I try my best, thank you 🙏 TOP TIER PACKAGE & STREAM
We definitely be shopping a lot chilofq_collectiblesSeller
🫶 You’re the man bro, thank you! Great packaging! Great streamer and stream would buy from againchilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you for the feedback 🫶. Greatly appreciate it you have no idea. And of course thank you for the business. ❤️ Amazing! Great packaging and appreciate the extra cards for my Mihawk deck!! great streamer and always hooks it up!! chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Glad I could help completing that Mihawk deck my boy. Always happy to help, thank you for the review. Much appreciated 🫶. S TIER STREAMER
Chilo always blesses people with the best prices. Compared to a lot of people I have seen on this app chilo gives the besf bang for you buck. He mainly runs RTYH which is high risk but High Reward depending on your luck and he $1 starts so bidding responsibly and going in at the right time is key. Sometimes we get cooked but thats part of the Game and thats what RTYH is.chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you for the glowing review brother. I really appreciate it. Appreciate you for always supporting the channel. I do my best. ❤️ No complaints on customer service part but the rtyh leader game is to risky and the negatives of the game out weigh the awards.I do not recommend it especially if you can't afford to lose alot of money.Remember house always wins in the end.chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you for the review brother, and yes the RTYH games are Inherently risky, both for the host and the player. But I do my best to make it as affordable as I can. I appreciate you taking the time to leave the review 🫶, I love hearing the feedback. And yes everyone should remember to always bid responsibly. You can always just come hang and watch some rips. Everyone is always welcome! ❤️ 10/10 in all categories. Always an awesome experience. I recommend to everybody!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thanks for the review brother. Always appreciate you joining us on stream. 🫶 Dude...I got the cards and man what a sight to behold. I went hard but I think it paid off. This is my top tier collection. Appreciate all you pulled for me man, it was a pleasure!!!!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Great Pulls brother! Thank you so much for the review. And thank you for the support, enjoy your collection . Great seller! Great product!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you for always supporting the channel Boogie. Much appreciated, love having you on stream. 🔥 thank you very much beautiful cards perfect condition thank you for being a honest streamer chilofq_collectiblesSeller
I’m glad to hear it! Thank you I try my best. Best in the business! Make sure to jump in on stream for steals and deals! Secured packaging!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you brother. Always appreciate you and your support. 🫶 great seller quick ship well packaged chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you for jumping on in, appreciate your support. would of gave 5 stars if all the cards came in their own top loaders instead of two in one. All n all I'm happy. Can you put your "whatnot" name on the shipping label next time? that would help alot to go thru all these sellers out here! chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Sorry about that Brother. Thank you for your input. Will do better next time. And as always thank you for the support. wrapped great fast delivery great seller!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Thank you Boogie, I appreciate your support. 🔥 Ding defended. And arrived in a timely manner chilofq_collectiblesSeller
I try and send as fast as I can 🫡. Thanks for the review, I really appreciate you. Packaged well and shipped very quickly, amazing seller!chilofq_collectiblesSeller
Jason thank you so much for the support, always great to have you on stream. Awesome packaging!!!
chilofq_collectiblesSeller
I try my best. Thank you for the review! Appreciate your support. 🔥