Reviews (135)nice ball, packaged well, quick. thanks.chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you for your support! Packaged well, quick. Nice clean ball. I will buy from chophouse again. Thanks.chophousesportscardsSeller
Glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you again! Always great doing business with ChopHouse!chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you as always! Super fast shipping and great packaging. chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you! Hope to see you again. Awesome cards, Great seller, Awesome show!!chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you so much! Hope to see you back 😎 beautiful card and fast shipping. thanks man will order again for surechophousesportscardsSeller
I appreciate you! Great show great host cheerschophousesportscardsSeller
Thanks man! Great seller! Great streamer! Thanks so much! Will be back! chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you so much man! Can’t wait to have you back. Great show great host! CheerschophousesportscardsSeller
Thanks brother! Great host! Great show a lot of chip talk . The best part, quick shipper! CheerschophousesportscardsSeller
Thanks man! I appreciate you and you’re always welcome. Great deals on great cards! Also enjoy the shows! chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you brother! One of the best sellers ive worked with chophousesportscardsSeller
Means a lot man! I appreciate your support Easy to work with! Will always shop chophousesportscardsSeller
Thanks man! I appreciate you Fantastic as always!!chophousesportscardsSeller
Appreciate you man! Hope to have you back in the shows. Always please doing business with Chophouse! Great deals chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you man! It means a lot! Fantastic as always! One of the best on the app! chophousesportscardsSeller
Thank you brother! That means alot Always great doing business with Chophouse!!chophousesportscardsSeller
I appreciate it man! Thank you for always coming and and supporting me. Great stuff and thank you for sticker 🔥✌🏼💙chophousesportscardsSeller
Of course man! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you in more of my shows! Great!! chophousesportscardsSeller
Glad you enjoy them! I appreciate you and hope to have you back on the next show! Great guy great prices awesome cards chophousesportscardsSeller
I appreciate you brother! Great card! Thanks so much! Just took almost a month to get here😔chophousesportscardsSeller
Sorry shipping took so long! Definitely wasn’t on my end. I do next day shipping and get it out fast. USPS sometimes doesn’t have the best track record. But i do apologize! Great cards! Thanks!chophousesportscardsSeller
I appreciate you! Thank you for your business Great cards! Thanks!chophousesportscardsSeller
I appreciate you! Thank you for your business Great cards! Thanks!chophousesportscardsSeller
I appreciate you! Thank you for your business